Sunday, March 9, 2008

I Wonder How Long....

it will take Ben to notice I've COMPLETELY changed the "Hightower House" blog page. HA! I'm being alittle mischievous this morning. Here's the back story. I work night shift and so it makes it really hard for me to sleep on the nights that I'm off. And you can imagine that after 4 nights of going to bed @ midnight and waking up @ 4:30 would make anyone lose their minds. And put on top of that the fact that my darling husband is FAST asleep. And SNORING!!! At this point of the morning I go to the Internet and do my e-mailing, facebook, and catching up with people thing. I noticed Ben hasn't blogged in like forever, so I thought it would be my turn and to see if he actually still comes here to look @ this.

With that said, (cue the theme music and swirling images of me with lots of pink) ......WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BRITTNEY!!!!! All things Brittney 24/7!

Now to catch you all up with what is going on in my life. I'm working as a labor and delivery nurse and I LOVE IT!!! Babies, babies everywhere. I get them out safely and send them on to the nursery. Fun job. Night shift is tough but awesome and you couldn't pay me enough money to go to days right now.
When I'm not working you can normally find me at home playing with Sampson, cleaning, cooking or sleeping off a night of work. I find I have more time now to spend with Ben than I ever have had and I LOVE IT!

The annual pilgrimage to the mother land, aka Walt Disney World, is in 53 days!!! Can't wait.
So, this concludes this wildly fun episode of "The World Of BRITTNEY".
To sum it all up....
1) The World of BRITTNEY is GREAT! Other than sleep.
2) Disney World is coming!
3) Ben, blog more!
*On a serious noted, Ben love you! You can change it all back now. :)

No comments: