Sunday, December 30, 2007

Old Friends and Late Christmas

My former Youth Pastor and fellow Church Planter, Aaron Johnson, and his family stopped by Fayetteville for a day on their way back to Washington, PA and it was awesome to get to hang out with them for a couple of hours. Aaron and Renee are great people and really mean a lot to us. Take the time to check Aaron's blog. They're doing a great and difficult work in PA that not many people would be willing to do. Check out Aaron's blog and Lifepoint's website. You can also download their podcast on itunes. Search for "Lifepoint At Washington".

We are heading to Independence County this week for our late Christmas. Britt had to work on Christmas Eve and the Day after Christmas so we weren't able to go home. Hopefully, we'll have time to hook up with some friends after we see all of our family. Have a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I'm reading this nice blog where you are talking about your friends visiting and this is what I read:
"Aaron and Renee are great people and really mean"

And I thought, "Why would Ben say that? Then I saw on the next line that it continued:
"a lot to us."

Just thought that was funny and I should share with you! : )

Aaron Johnson said...

Thanks dude for the kind words. I truly enjoyed hanging out with you and seeing where you guys meet and where your offices are set up. It is my prayer that God will continue to bless you guys!