Saturday, December 15, 2007

Snow!

I love snow. It's cold and wet and nasty, but I love it anyway. It's snowing right now, if you haven't guessed that yet. The snow has made me feel like it's actually almost Christmas. Granted, I don't ever remember having a White Christmas, but still, it's how I feel. We were supposed to have outreach today and I really wanted to be able and grab some of those Christmas and Easter Christians but, God knows what He's doing. So, even though I'm not going to be able to go door to door in a 19 degree windchill, I'm still enjoying the snow. I hope you have snow, too. Here's some pictures of our Christmas tree to make you feel like it's Christmas, too. I made Britt wait until Thanksgiving to put up the tree, even though she wanted to put it up the first of November.


Here's one of the Christmas Card pix we took with Britt's family.


Here's some pix of Samson. This is from when we first got him.


These are more recent. Also, I just want to say for the record that I am not a fan of the bandana.






No comments: