Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thank You God and Lonoke

Last night, Lonoke Baptist Church in Morrilton, Arkansas voted to take me on and become my sending church. This just means that I have someone elses credibility to back me up and help me as I seek financial support. I've talked with Bro. Dennis Holmes over the last several months and believed that Lonoke would take me on, but it's nice to have it officially decided. We'll move our membership there sometime next month. So thanks to them. Now I get to dive head on into deputation. So, thanks God. You called me to do something, now you've provided. Thanks.

2 comments:

Aaron Johnson said...

Great knews! One of the ways you know you are suppose to plant a church is when God confirms it through the support of churches. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Jonathan said...

God's way of saying, "you're good to go."